Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, July 03, 2013

SEASON
Season we are being robbed
Not by robbers who come in the night
With sorrel souls to have us robbed
Slaying our precious eggs, in our sight
Malicious malignant morbid men
Leave us in morass like Christmas time.


Seasons we are being used.
Not by a playboy driving an innocent girl
Making abstract promise never to be fixed
Promises that make our strong facts to err
Kissing our mouths but slapping our back
Mornings rules and abandon us in a shack.

Season we are being sold.  
Not by sellers to buyers in the market
Haggling about the price in the threshold
In bargaining basement in a racket
Passing from one to another in agreement
Enslaving the low in becoming prominent.

Season we are being trampled
Not by elephant on a poor lizard,
Other animals seeing and away the scrambled
Saluting the elephant in a frightful yard
The animal analysing the elephant’s deed while the
Emasculated enerrate lizard dies in need



SEASON
In the midst of her worries,
I take the first position.
Itching to show care
Getting up late at night
She peers with eyes of an eagle
Searching to give attention in every task

Whatever nature it takes
She excels with unique attribute.
Though eye balls of varying kinds might watch,
Her role and cores are cherished
By her progeny replacing her odds

Oh the season when mother....
Responding to every cry of her babe
Sacrificing to satisfy each thirst
Though miss daisy withers
And season shall come
When your caring nature
Will forever exist in my heart?



SEASON
Season my humble son change
Whom I gleefully designed for greatness
I remember I gave him wealth creating ability
But now lives a beggarly life.

Oh season I can’t believe it is my daughter aka
Whom according to divine arrangement
Should be a mother of sons and daughters
Who now says she can’t even bear a child
She says she has no womb.
But I never created her without womb
So why is she wombless?

Season I peeped from my heavenly throne
I look for my precious son Jerry
Only to see he has checked out of this world
He terminated his existence before his set time
And even his fellow brethrens say
“He that giveth has also taketh”
But I told you in my world that
The number of your days I will fulfil
Listen to me my beloveth children
I would have given you spare kidneys
If only we bargained for kidney failure
Stop suffering unnecessarily
For this course, Jesus was made manifest
So right now, stand up tall, chin up
And be that which I have made you to be
For I have perfected all that concerns you.    

Reading is fun!, share the fun!!

Leave a Reply

Suggestions, Topics for research, Topics for publishing etc are welcomed. Forward as an email to my email address. emperorneco@gmail.com
Buy and Sell projects from http://projectshamba.com

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Pageviews

Welcome to My Blog

Welcome Dear Reader!

You are highly welcome to Students' Weapon, here we read and discuss educative topics which are relevant to students.
Reading is fun so, lets share the fun of reading!!!

Contributors

Popular Post

Designers Profile

- Copyright © STUDENTS' WEAPON -Students-Diary- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Chinonso Nehemiah -