Author Terms of Service
- You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
- There are no guarantees that your articles/assignments will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles/assignments. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles/assignments at any time.
- We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles/assignments if we find them to be classified wrong.
- By submitting your articles/assignments/assignments to Student-Weapon, you agree to allow us to:
- Publish your article on Student-Weapon and any of its article directory partners.
- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
- Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
- You agree that Student-Weapon is a free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your articles/assignments to our sites and you will not be paid if and when your articles/assignments are published. You will receive all credit for your work and your resource box will be left in place.
- You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your resource box.
- Student-Weapon may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article/assignment will remain complete with your resource box.
- We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the community of changes via our site blog.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles/assignments.
- By submitting your articles/assignments to Student-Weapon, you agree to allow us to moderate your articles/assignments and wait until it will pass to submission guidelines, and will be approved by the moderator.
Publisher Terms of Service
- You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles/assignments you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to 1. resource box, 2. any links provided by the author.
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
- You must agree to keep hyperlinks “live” so that users can click on said link and be taken to it’s destination.
- You agree to never use any articles/assignments obtained from Student-Weapon in any form of spam or onsolicited mail.
- You agree to not publish any articles/assignments on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles/assignments individually or in a compilation.
You agree to not hold Student-Weapon liable for the accuracy of any article on the site or on any partner sites.
Student-Weapon is simply a hub for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately.
Student-Weapon does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles/assignments not written by the Article Directory team. All articles/assignments published by Student-Weapon are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice.
All articles/assignments are for informational/Educational purposes only.